Buffalo Valley is located on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River near Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Lewisburg was Incorporated on March 21. 1822. Lewisburg serves as the Union County Seat with the Court House located at 102 South 2nd Street. Lewisburg is highly ranked in Norman Crampton's "The 100 Best Small Towns in America." given its amenities.
The beauty of authentic Victorian architecture provides a backdrop for the charm of a small town bustling with activity. A lovely downtown shopping and restaurant district. an energetic arts community and the warm feel of a walk-around a friendly place.
Notable features included:
- Several community parks: located throughout the area with something for everyone.
- Campus Theatre: 413 Market St. One of America's few remaining Single Screen, Art Deco movie palaces.
- Packwood House Museum: 15 N. Water St.. Historic house museum.
- Slifer House Museum: 80 Magnolia Dr. Victorian mansion
- Buffalo Valley Rail to Trail: Eleven miles of trail connecting Lewisburg to Mifflinburg, providing a scenic ride or walk through rural farm lands.
- Many dining and shopping opportunities abound throughout the Susquehanna Valley Region.